terça-feira, 19 de fevereiro de 2013

Mooooosic

Hi there! =]

So... I started off with the intention of doing some Gesture Drawing - you know, quick sketches just to capture the figure's body expression - but ended up taking a little bit longer in each of the poses because, well, I have very poor anatomy skills... So... There you have it. I'm trying to improve =] It's something. I didn't like the one sitting down and... The man... I never draw men... So, I don't know, it's all very weird.
If you have any comments or any advice on tools I can use to practice this just let me know! I'm currently using this one.
Oh, and... I also played a little bit more with that bird I posted a couple of weeks ago. Nothing I quite like yet, but it's interesting to play with colors on a digital media, and it's definitely an improvement from the last "Zanza" I posted, you gotta admit it! :) Oh, and now I call it Stanzi (was watching Amadeus and I found it a pretty cool name for a bird. haha)
These are a few of the songs I've been listening to nonstop lately (with the exception of the last 4, which I only felt like listening to today)
Cowboy Bebop winamp skin ;)
This is one of the songs from the playlist

"Ta ra!"

~*
Fer

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário